The TrellisPoint team has extensive experience in making CRM work with your environment, whether that includes ERP systems, accounting, or telephony.
- ERP Integration: a full view of your customers from lead to marketing to sales to fulfillment, at your fingertips. Drive opportunities to the quoting and ordering process and improve cash flow by speeding lead time.
- Telephony Integration: route calls to call centers automatically and capture relevant information from the conversation. Reduce call handling time with on-screen prompts and caller information.
- Quoting and Ordering (CPQ): specialized, complex quotations built up from thousands of parts and processes can be generated in a user-friendly interface on the front-end. Granular data can be leveraged for analysis and marketing.
- Marketing Automation: generate campaigns, leads, feedback, product registrations, and repeat business with workflows and third-party tools designed to simplify the process.
- Customized Data Integration: nearly any database can talk to your CRM system with custom-built ETL (extract, transform, load) processes using a variety of data management tools.
Integrations and Data Transformations
Scribe provides maximum flexibility for ERP integration
Starfish ETL includes a wide variety of out-of-box integration templates
InaPlex integrates tightly with CRM systems with unique features
SQL Server integration leverages your existing software investment
Formerly SmartCatalog, Endeavor CPQ integrates to multiple CRM systems
C360 extensions provide CPQ as well as many other advanced features for Dynamics CRM
Experlogix Configurator adds ultimate CPQ flexibility for complex BOM workflows
Marketing and Task Automation
CommuniGator has advanced features like drip marketing and lead scoring
MailChimp is the most popular, simple and dependable automated email service
QGate IntelliCTi integrates phone systems to increase call center throughput
KnowledgeSync automates email notifications, reporting, Twitter feeds and more